Monday, August 18, 2008

Fun Filled Weekend

The bluegrass festival is over and as always, I had a great time!! We had good music, beautiful weather, lots of clogging (I'm sore), and funnel cakes (need I say more?). Work begins next week to start planning the 2009 festival. There really is no rest for the weary. The only thing that bothered me about this years festival is that none of my friends came. Now, I know it's true that none of my friends are bluegrass lovers, BUT STILL it would have been nice to have had their support especially since this is something that I love so much. They have their spouses/children that they love and hold dear and I have the festival...so why can't they show up?? Don't I attend all those important things that matter to them--weddings, showers, births? It hurts my feelings a little; just looked at what they missed!

No comments: