Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Still Waiting...

It has sure been a long and trying week, but my dad goes tomorrow for his PET Scan. We've been blessed with wonderful friends and family that have been praying for us and words are so inadequate to describe our gratitude. I've learned that I need to improve my prayer life so that when someone has a need and feels the urgency that I am feeling right now--I can get down to business and be an effective prayer warrior for them. Every day has been a struggle and I've just had to say, 'God you are in control and I trust you.' Pretty simple prayer, but it's all I know to do. This has been such an humbling experience and I hate that I've waited until something looks bad to depend so heavily on my faith. Everything is going to be fine.

Oh, and another thing...my toe is getting better. I had to go back to the doctor yesterday and I am now allowed back in the pool (thank heavens). It has really sucked having 'TOLIO.'

No comments: